Peak Performers Training & Consultancy is a Singapore-based organisation with affiliates in the Asia Pacific region. Our principle philosophy is “Learn & Do”. We are dedicated to ensuring the accelerated growth of peoples’ intellect and personal development within organisations. At the same time, we pride ourselves in serving the needs of our clients through our unique programs that have been specially designed to inspire them to look at their strengths and discover their passions. Much of this stems from the inspiration gained from the benefits of studying, researching and practicing Emotional Intelligence.
We believe that in order to achieve excellence, there should be acceptance and understanding of Self and other and a passion for wanting to do more, whatever, whenever. Our sole purpose is to improve the lives of people by taking action through breakthrough methods that revolutionize the way people learn. Peak Performers maintains highly innovative techniques through the use of NLP and Accelerated Learning blended with multimedia, activities & games, coaching & dialoguing and self-learning exercises. This is in line with our quest of making learning somewhat like a hobby to be internalized and subsequently applied to real life. The diverse offering of courses incorporates Best Practices by authorities in the same field, which makes it all the more enriching.
The Four Pillars
The character of the organisation rests on beliefs and values that have helped shape the brand name. The 4 pillars (P.E.A.K), as follows, underpin the psyche of what learning is all about:
- Perseverance: In imbibing values and knowledge, Peak Performers believes strongly that persistence and determination will conquer the most difficult of battles (challenges) while bringing with it the critical virtue of wisdom and knowledge.
- Excellence: We strive to be the best in what we do through professionalism, sincerity and diligence to ensure a continuum of success and satisfaction in partnership with our clients.
- Action: We subscribe to practising what is learnt and shared rather than just paying lip service. We endeavour to partner our clients to achieve results through practical methods that will bring about fruitful outcomes.
- Knowledge: Our survival is dependent on pacing with the perpetual outpouring of knowledge and the systems that surround it. In doing so, we seek the latest and most applicable methods of thinking available to help organisations achieve excellence in every manner possible.
Our philosophy in experiencing our programs is in LEAP which is Liberate, Exchange, Apply, Personify. What this means is:
- Liberate: The participants will free themselves of opinions and preconceived ideas about any topic so that they feel free to experience the experience and consume themselves fully in the moment. This will be accomplished by making the experience lively, interactive and activity based.
- Exchange: Through open and free-flowing objective discussions where no one really has the right nor wrong answer. Participants will learn how to reflect and share and say what they think and feel.
- Apply: The participants will seek to find some application in all the learning that takes place by either crafting out a plan of action or determining what they would do in such circumstances.
- Personify: Each participant is expected to behave and think like a leader upon completion of our programs. This is made possible by detailed follow-ups in some circumstances or assignments in others. This practice will provide participants the confidence and poise to really be who they want to be.