Granville is the founder of Peak Performers which he set up in 1999. Prior to that, he was extensively involved in training programs on productivity, service and teambuilding until he embarked on a learning journey which resulted in him starting another company, 6 Seconds SEA Pte Ltd, that deals with Emotional Intelligence and performance strategies.
He has been helping organisations to approach their strengths and weaknesses through coaching and facilitative workshops that delve into team and individual behaviour. He uses various mechanisms like DISC, Harrison Innerview, Enneagram, MBTI and Baron’s EQ-i to help participants understand innate behaviours and their personality traits. Such tools enable him to have a better hold on the factors that hinder performance so as to help influence and cause a positive shift towards reaching goals and aspirations. In addition, he actively uses EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) to surface issues and help people cope with past incidents and challenges. His present programs are geared towards personal change and peak performance and include areas of Team Development, Communication & Behavioural Awareness, Emotional Intelligence, Coaching & Supervisory Leadership.
His programs have benefited a range of clients from MNCs, government agencies, local and regional corporations. These include Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Chartered Semiconductors, ASM Technologies, Minolta, Lucent Technologies, Hewlett Packard, Compaq, Nokia, Parkway Medical, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, AIA, Carl Zeiss, DHL International, Seagate, DBS Bank Singapore, M1, Motorola, UOB, among others.
Certifications with which Granville has been accredited include:
- NLP Trainer with the American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Certified to administer the SEI (Six Seconds Emotional Intelligence Instrument)
- Certified to administer DISC
- Certified to administer Harrison Innerview
- Certified to administer Reuven Baron’s EQ-i Profiling Instrument
- Certified 6 Seconds Level 1, 2 and EQ Advanced Facilitator
- Certified in the Enneagram
- Accredited in the MBTI
- Certified to administer Hermann Brain Dominance Instrument
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) Practitioner
Granville has a Bachelor of Arts, an MBA and a Doctorate in Business Administration from the University Of South Australia.